3/18/08

What did he just say to me!!!!

OK, I woke up this morning, walked around a bit and realized I was sore in a lot more areas than last week when I started running...soooo I tell Darin this is weird I'm sore all along my sides and my arms are sore too. He said.....................Maybe there's a lot more pounding since you went farther!!!! WHAT!!! WHAT EVER!!!! He new right away that was not the statement I was looking for...and I...well I was just speechless for a moment...then we both just jiggled oh I mean giggled!!! WHAT A DORK!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sorry, but I laughed about that. But I do have to say, yay for sore, because that means your muscles are getting in shape.

Jen said...

I think what he meant was, "Way to go honey I am so proud of you." I have to translate at my house all the time...I'm sure you get it.