3/16/08

A note from Colton...

This afternoon as we arrived at the restaurant we were going to eat lunch at today...I realized Colton was intently writing something on a pad of paper in the back seat of the car...I asked him what he was writing and he said nothing...turned it face down and obediently got out of the car to enter the restaurant...later this evening he came to me with a letter folded up very neatly entitled Epic...and this is what it read...
Dear Epic Church,
I think that this is the best church. Because I learned so much more about God...even though the boys team in kwizmo looses like every time but I will learn. And I have a question for Bruce Kane what was the best thing that God did for you?
Sincerely,
Colton

I can't wait to hear Bruce's answer...

God continue to reveal your self to my precious little boy...
Thank you Epic Church for investing into my children...

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love this!!! This is also a reflection of you and Darin and your relationship with our Lord. I can't wait to hear Bruce's response also.

amosobie said...

yep, we have done that song for a couple of years now. great song! i love it too!

Diana said...

I'm so glad we got to read this last night, and so glad that you posted it here so more people can read your little man's wisdom! We enjoyed talking with you guys last night (sorry we stayed so late!) See you tonight!

Rhonda said...

Oh I love this. Colton is quite a gem!