5/14/08

He's Better....I hope...

I'm sending Colton back to school today with my fingers crossed...I'm pretty sure he's ready and he's really sure he's ready...I guess a couple of days home with mom is all he can take...I was feeling pretty confident until I woke up to the note that Darin wrote Colton's teacher before he went to work that reads...
Ms. Mello:
Colton has had the stomach flu the past few days. He may need to use the restroom several times today. Thank you for your cooperation.
Well of course this got me thinking...Hmmmm...if I have to send this note to school with Colton is he truly ready to go back to school? And I'm sure his teacher will be thinking the same...so...the dilemma...my soon to be 9 year old is all dressed, excited about going to school, used the bathroom once (yes it was loose) and he didn't eat breakfast because he wasn't hungry...ugh whats a mom to do???? Well I'm sending him to school I hope I'm not making the wrong, your a terrible mom decision!!!!!

No comments: