5/21/08

How did this happen!!!

My baby girl is graduating the 8th grade on June 6th...OH MY GOSH!!! I want to cry all the time...what is happening??? I don't want to move forward!!! WHY...WHY...WHY??????????

Tonight was the first of many official wrapping up the year events...The 8th grade Banquet...Brittani looked so beautiful along with all her classmates...it was fun sitting with Brittani and critiquing all the dresses the girls picked out...yes very caddy but fun...probably not the best example...to late now...ugh...and let me just say...all you ladies with little girls out there...please teach your little lady in training the correct undergarments to wear with what ever it is that they are wearing...it drives me CRAZY when these poor little things walk around without a clue!!! Anyway...it was a great evening...I have some pictures of Brit and her friends and....Brittani and THE BOY...don't worry we told him he could put his arm around her for the picture...I don't think he minded a bit...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgeous,Georgeous,Georgeous!!!!!
I cannot believe that she has grown up so much :) My little angel girl!!

Nana

Anonymous said...

GEORGEOUS?? Ya right, I should have done a spell check :( Anyway, you know what I mean:)

Mom

MLasch said...

Hey Brandi I need to talk to you. Can you email me? michellelasch@gmail.com?

thanks,

Michelle

Rhonda said...

You look beautiful Brit. I can't believe you are going to be in High School. We are so proud of you and happy for you. We love you!!!!