5/28/08

I can't catch up to my life!!!

I'm sure we all feel like this every once in a while...in fact I'm sure most of you could match my schedule and raise it a Crazy or 2...but...this is one of those times for me...my life is CRAZY...It has been non stop for the Parson house I tell ya...
Here is a peek at my last week to present:
Mon
Accountability group
Cheer Practise
Baseball game
Life group
Cheer Booster meeting
Tues.
Cheer
Go see pig
Dinner with Kirk to talk over Middle school stuff
Wed.
Cheer practise
Go see pig
Creative team meeting
8th grade Banquet
Bruces hair...had to cancel couldn't squeeze it in
Thurs.
Cheer practise
go see pig
Book club dinner at olive garden in visallia
Fri.
Colton Baseball Game
welcome get together for Chris at Boston house of pizza...new youth summer intern
go see pig
Get ready for Colton's Birthday party!!!
Sat.
Colton's B-day party
Brit Magic mountain 8th grade leadership trip
Sunday
Morph worship gathering get the 411 on creation
Colton's actual Birthday
Colton Cherry picking with Domenic
Mon.
Memorial day picnic
movie with life group...cancelled life group baby Nathan sick and in hospital!! He is out and doing much better...thank you Lord...
Darin go to dinner for new head football coach for support
Tues.
Accountability group Breakfast celebrate Jen's B-day
Cheer Practise
go see pig
Darin Final oral exam...it was a biggy...he did great!!! of course
Darin bored meeting for HJU (Hanford Joint Union)
Today:
go see pig
Do Bruces hair I think...he hasn't called me back yet...
I told you Crazy huh...well its winding down for a couple of days until Friday...Brit goes to Wild waters with 8th graders...mom and dad are coming WOOOOOOOOO...and Darin's mom and dad are coming double WOOOOOO...Darin Graduates with his masters and administrative credential on Sunday!!! we are having a Party for him and Brit on Saturday!!!
Thank you Lord for giving us the strength and energy we need for each day...I'm so glad I don't have to do this on my own...I love you...

No comments: