4/18/08

Cheer!!!!

Brittani is trying out for the Hanford West Huskies Cheer Team!!! We've been at practise almost every day for 2 weeks...she started out as the only 8th grader but now there are 6...I knew cheer would be expensive but we got a break down sheet of the cost and WHAT!!!! $1600.00 later my daughter will be officially part of the Cheer Team!!! Not only that the parents are automatically part of the cheer boosters if your child makes the team...and she has these spirit flags to sell that are $13.00 a piece...2 before she even tries out and you know if she doesn't sell them who will be buying them ME!! Yikes...But it's all worth seeing her cute little excited face at the end of each practise...she is absolutely LOVING it!!! Try outs are Saturday...GO BRITTANI GO G-O LETS GO!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY !!!! what we do for our kids :) I just LOVE that GIRL !!! Go BRITT :)

Nana

DonnaG said...

Give me a B, BBBBBB
give me an R, RRRRR
give me the rest of her name,

Go Brit, you will fantastic!

Jen said...

I am so excited. And by the way thanks for the "easy to read" blog theme. Much easier on my tired eyes. Love ya.