4/16/08

Self Talk Soul Talk Ch. 4

Speaking Truth To Your Issues:
My favorite Quotes from Chapter 4:
-By faith we receive truth. By faith we believe truth. And by faith we act on that truth.
-Soul talk is faith's companion, not its replacement.
-Our issues can dictate our beliefs, color our actions, and affect our attitudes. But so can our faith.
-When we place our trust in Christ, When we have faith in Him, He gives us the gift of His spirit to help us in this life.
-Gods Spirit is the perfect counselor.
-The Spirit never leads us in ways that oppose the Word.
-I need a better guide than my own thoughts and emotions.
Thank you Lord for your Holy Spirit...Amen
John 14:26
But when the Father sends the Counselor as my representative and by the Counselor I mean the Holy Spirit he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I myself have told you.

No comments: