8/15/08

Coffee Talk Chit-Chat Captivating Ch. 7

Ch. 7 Romanced

I must say...I've never really used the word God and Romance in the same sentence...and when I began reading this chapter I got the sinking feeling I wasn't going to "get it"...but as I read on my eyes were opened to a new way to see God...and I loved it!!! I loved the concept and truth that all that is good around us is Gods love letter to us...from creation...to all those little good things that happen to us through out our day is God saying that he loves us and cares so much for us he gives us all these wonderful things around us...How many times do I take this for granted?
Pg. 116
Every song you love, every memory you cherish, every moment that has moved you to holy tears has been given to you from the One who has been pursuing you from your first breath in order to win your heart.
I love that...thank you God...You are so wonderful to me...

No comments: