8/19/08

My Little Man Is Growing Up

Well today was Colton's first day of the 4th grade!!! We got to school early so we could take pictures and all that fun first day of school stuff...as you can see he wasn't very happy about it...I walked him to his class and talked with his teacher...he took a quick look around and wanted to head out side...I told him " OK Colton you just let me know when you want me to leave...I can stay all the way until the bell rings if you want me to...you just let me know OK"...he replied with...OK mom you can go now...huh...not quite the response I was looking for...my little man is growing up...

Colton in front of his school...(not in the front yard...Diana)Colton Walking to his classroom...last door on the right...Colton and his teacher...man she looks young...or I guess I'm getting old...This one is my favorite...this is the little girl Colton LIKES...he was so happy she was in his class but of course didn't want to show it...anywho as you can see he was not happy that I asked if I could take a picture of them together...What a classic!!!This is me walking away leaving a little piece of my heart behind...we want them to learn independence...but...it hurts a little...I love you ColtonAnd of course I had to decorate his room too...my little slugger!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Honey, I don't know who is cuter, you or him :) !!

Diana said...

I just had to smile at the comment directed toward me. :) You're such a great mom, Brandi!