8/15/08

Coffee talk Chit-Chat Captivating Ch. 8

Ch. 8 Beauty to Unveil
What I liked most about this chapter was on Pg. 132...Beauty is the most essential and , yes, the most misunderstood of all the feminine qualities. We want you to hear clearly that it is an essence every woman carries from the moment of her creation. The only things standing in the way of our beauty are our doubts and fears, and the hiding and striving we fall to as a result.
What I liked least about this chapter was on Pg. 143...To possess true beauty, we must be willing to suffer. Christ himself was perfected through his sufferings, why would I believe God would not do the same with me?
Ugh...I'm learning soooo much from this book...God thank You for taking the time to speak to me through this book...Help me to take all that I am learning and apply it to my day to day...minute by minute life...amen

No comments: