8/26/08

How far is to far?

Ephesians 4:29, 31-32

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

I know this happens to you too...How do we keep our selves from falling into the trap of gossip? Is it ok to VOICE (vent) frustrations you have with others to others? If so how far is too far?

I would love to hear what you have to say on this one...

2 comments:

sharon said...

Urrgh! You are asking a question that I am struggling with right now. I think the answer for me is to choose 1 or 2 people with whom you have absolute confidence. Hopefully they can listen to your frustrations and give you wise counsel at the same time.

Ask your Mom, she is one of my sounding boards. (Lucky her)

I enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with your family long distance.
Love you,

Brandi said...

love you too!!!