8/29/08

Zombie Woman

Why did I only get 3 and a 1/2 hrs sleep last night???
Because of this!

Rock Star Toes!!! Jen and I decided we were paying WAY to much for Rock Star Toes...$45.00 with out tip...WHAT!...and of course Brittani decided she needed Rock Star Toes too...so...my bill doubled breaking the bank! For those of you who don't know what Rock Star Toes are...be warned they are addicting...it is actually acrylic powder mixed with glitter...color of your choice customized to your satisfaction...and every toe is a sparkling wonder dancing across your foot...they are great!!! So like I said Jen and I got all the stuff to do our own...after all I am a licensed professional...we thought we could save money and help our friends save money too...but of course we needed to see how they would look before subjecting our other friends to the madness...why did we have to start them at 9:30 pm and not get done until 1:30...well good question...pure vanity and pride I guess...we are both going out of town...and you should have gotten a look at are sad little Rock Star Toe daggers we had going on...no no no that just wouldn't do...so here I am Zombie Woman with some Rock'n Toes!!! Who needs sleep? By the way these pictures just don't do them justice!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You guys did a good job though. Totally worth it, I think. LOL

Anonymous said...

DO THEY HAVE "ROCK STAR NAVEL RINGS? . . . WAIT! THAT WOULD REQUIRE ME PEIRCING MY NAVEL . . . MAN, THAT'S SOMETHING THAT WOULD CLEAR YOUR NOSE RIGHT QUICK . . . . . FORGET IT.

Dad.

Anonymous said...

OK, IF YOU CAN MAKE MY TOES LOOK LIKE THAT I'LL GIVE YOU $45 BUCKS.......

JESS