8/12/08

O How He Loves Us!!!

What an unbelievable Service we had on Sunday...it still resonates with in me...it was titled God Encounters...a testimony gathering...the real life stories of our beloved people...Thank you God for your mercy fresh and new every morning thank you for never giving up on us...thank you for the cross...the cross that you suffered and died on because of me...I stand amazed...
This is one of the songs that we sang...I've posted it before...and I'm doing it again...because this song is sooo powerful and I love it...YOU LOVE US GOD!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Debra D. said...

Thank you Brandi!!!! This song speaks to my heart! As hard as it was to stand if front of all of you and expose all my truth...the good, bad and the ugly of it, Gods love and mercy poured out over me and I am more healed today because of it!!! The Lord couldn't have chosen a better song! How GREAT is our God!!!
Debra

Agvar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agvar said...

It was so Crazy on Sunday when one of the songs was playing in between the people telling their stories, and I looked back behind me and saw you singing! I thought it was ALL a recording! That's how good it sounded! Really professional.