8/26/08

My hair the epic story...

OK so...my curls are starting to come back....slowly...all except my bangs!!! I'm not sure what to do...I am having to clip my bangs back every day because it just looks crazy when all of my hair is curly and the front is just hanging there like little pointy sticks...ugh...should I cut them shorter and let them grow out...I'll still be able to clip them back...what do you think? Here are some lovely pictures...

with clippage...looking at it like this...hmmm...I'm not sure I like this look...it's kinda like the messy bun for short hair I guess...With out clippage...of course I don't usually where it this far over my glasses but I wanted you to see the straightness...ugh...I love the look it's just the front...yikes...what if they were just above my glasses maybe that would work...I could still do the messy bun (for short hair) and I wont have to wait so long for my curls...what do you think?

1 comment:

Lori said...

I think that it looks cute clipped back - I like your face! I have the opposite problem, though. The back of my hair is really straight now, but the front of my hair is still curly. This gives me that wonderful "lion" look that all the girls want, ha ha.