8/15/08

First day of High School!!!

Well my baby girl started her first day of H.S. yesterday...I can't believe it...I'm really struggling with this one...for some reason I can't help but feel like this is the beginning of the end...I feel like I don't have enough time to teach her all she needs to know before she stops listening...I'm choking up just thinking of it...I'm planning to enjoy every minute and I thank God for my little girl...
I decided to decorate Brits room while she was at school...I knew it would make her happy weather she had a great day or a not so great day...luckily it was a great day!!!!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

She looks so dang cute in her cheer outfit. Didn't she get hot in those long sleeves? It was blazin' yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how I will feel when my kids are starting high school. You are a great mom and are raising wonderful children. What a good idea to decorate Brittani's room. I am sure she loved it!

Anonymous said...

You truly are a great Mom. I love you!!

Mom